Expand your Body MRI services
Changing the scope of Body MRI
With demographic changes and the continued increase in demand for abdominal MRI comes the need to expand your services. We offer you the tools to do it. A wide range of revolutionary features and applications gives you high-quality, high-resolution images, even in body regions susceptible to artifacts. From reduced breath-hold times to invasive quantification of liver fat – we revolutionize what’s possible.
LiverLab: Non-invasive quantification of the liver
Evaluating the iron and fat values of the liver is an important step in monitoring early stages of diffuse liver diseases. As steatosis and haemotomachrosis are becoming more prevalent in industrialized countries, the demand for fat and iron quantification is growing. LiverLab1 offers a completely non-invasive solution based on a single breath-hold.
- Non-invasive quantification method
- Fast and accurate results without post-processing
- One robust and fast clinical workflow
- Reduced risk of patient infection
- Time and cost savings
RESOLVE: Outstanding diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI)
RESOLVE is a diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI) technique that reduces blurring and susceptibility to artifacts. It is largely free of distortions and delivers sharp images at higher spatial resolution. RESOLVE is especially attractive for the evaluation of smaller lesions in a wide range of examinations.
- High-quality, high-resolution DWI and DTI
- Reduced susceptibility to blurring artifacts
- Insensitivity to motion-induced phase errors
- Reduced SAR in comparison to TSE-based methods
- iPAT compatible for faster scans and further reduction of distortions
CAIPIRINHA: High-resolution 3D imaging with reduced breath-hold times
CAIPIRINHA (Controlled Aliasing in Parallel Imaging Results in Higher Acceleration) is a data acquisition technique that reduces breath-hold times and still delivers high-resolution 3D data. It can be combined with 3D T1 VIBE or 3D Dixon and offers four contrasts (in phase, opposed phase, fat, and water) in a single breath-hold. Liver imaging can be performed in 10 seconds.
- Higher SNR possible
- Higher PAT factors are enabled with excellent image quality
- Used pattern distribute k-space points more uniformly
- Reduced patient stress by reducing breath-holds
Abdomen Dot Engine: Hassle-free breath-hold and contrast imaging
The Abdomen Dot Engine is a customized solution with optimized bolus timing for dynamic abdomen scans. Various features ensure consistent contrast timing and, consequently, consistent image quality for multiparametric imaging. In addition, monitoring of exam progress and synchronized timing makes scanning more comfortable and confident.
- Perform hassle-free breath-hold and contrast imaging
- Less repeat examinations through 28% better timing accuracy
- Increased timing accuracy delivers reproducible results
- Perform motion free imaging
- Use offered MRCP and Diffusion decision points
1The product is still under development and not commercially available yet. Its future availability cannot be ensured.