Makes your day the easy way.
Easy to touch screen
Features like EasyTouch and isocentric rotation allow you to streamline your workflow.
Clear and compact controls
- Full access to the exposure controls from a single compact console
- Use the EasyTouch directly in the examination room with the integrated radiation shield or in a separate control room
- Intuitive symbols for easy operation
- The next workflow step is highlighted
- Individual changes for each patient, such as chamber selection, are possible at the touch of a button
User-defined configuration tabs
- Full access and control of the system configuration
- Directly change dose settings, exposure light levels, compression force and more with just one touch
Easy to dose right
Personalized OpDose with Automatic Exposure Control makes individually selecting the right dose for each woman very simple.
OpDose with one touch
- Selected on the intuitive EasyTouch with a single tap
- Works in every position and view
- Automatically determines the right dose for each exam
The right dose for every woman
- OpDose selects the optimal exposure parameters
- Breast thickness and Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) measurements are used to achieve optimal image quality for each woman at the right dose
Easy to invest low
Mammomat Select comes with an affordable price tag and low service costs. And it enables high patient throughput.
- The compact design and integrated generator reduce space requirements
- Configure the system with a 18 x 24 or 24 x 30 cm Bucky table for a system according to your needs
- Interface with a Film ID camera or CR reader
- Mo/Mo or Mo/Rh anode-filter combination1
- 2D biopsy
- A range of special compression plates in different sizes for even more flexible positioning
- Low- and high-edge plates for an ideal positioning of small and large breasts
- Light-weight carbon fiber magnification table for easy of use
- Easy spot imaging and 2D biopsy
1Not for upgrade into an already installed system.
The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.