VERSANT CT/GC DNA 1.0 Assay (kPCR)
CT/GC multiplex detection and the power to do more.
Consolidate your Viral Load and CT/GC molecular testing on a single automated platform – The Atellica MDX 160 Molecular System.™*
Excellent Assay Performance
- Increased DNA recovery and reproducibility through proprietary sample extraction technology
- Internal control (IC) to monitor PCR inhibition reduces risk of false negative results
- Minimal sample input volume of 250µL facilitates repeat testing
Sample Handling Flexibility
- Ready and easy-to-use VERSANT Urine Transport Kit (UTK) requires no manual pipetting, centrifugation, or off-line processing steps.
- Primary sample tubes are used directly on the Atellica MDX 160 Molecular System.
- Convenient transport and extended storage at room temperature
- Uracil-N-glycosylase (UNG) chemical contamination control reduces risk of contamination
- Accurate liquid delivery with unique TADM (Total Aspiration and Dispense Monitoring) Technology
- Multiple testing options with dual detection of both CT and GC, or CT only
- 188 patient results per shift
- Universal sample preparation for urine and swab specimens
Assays currently available on the VERSANT kPCR Molecular System.
*Not for sale in the US.
VERSANT is a registered trademark of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. ATELLICA is a trademark of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners