Inveon Docked PET•SPECT•CT
Providing maximal versatility, the docked PET•SPECT•CT system combines the Inveon™ Docked PET scanner with an Inveon SPECT•CT system. In the docked configuration, both gantries can operate independently under the control of individual workstations or as a single gantry under the control of a single workstation.
- Independent gantries for PET and SPECT•CT
- Simple docking mechanism with hardware integration driven by software
- Both systems can be controlled with a single workstation in a docked mode
- Enables independent PET and CT or SPECT•CT studies by virtue of being able to separate the PET and SPECT•CT gantries
- Provides the ability to efficiently configure the multimodal system
- Can perform CT-based attenuation correction in docked mode for PET studies
Integrated Acquisition System
Inveon’s versatile data acquisition system provides optimal PET, SPECT and CT performance on a platform designed as a true multimodal system. Networked computers embedded in the gantries coordinate PET, SPECT and CT data acquisition, and an innovative nuclear pulse processing system acquires high resolution PET and SPECT data.
Integrated Motion Control
Historically, preclinical multimodal solutions have consisted of two independent systems, often with separate workstations, loosely packaged in a single gantry. Inveon changes the paradigm. An integrated CAN bus network precisely controls the position of up to twelve stages, coordinating beds, SPECT detector positioning, CT source and detector positioning and transmission source mechanism, tightly integrating the command and control of each modality.
Integrated Data Processing
Inveon PET and SPECT each use the same Siemens pulse processing technology and event handling architecture for high-resolution, high-count rate gamma ray processing. In the PET mode, this architecture virtually eliminates electronic dead time and dramatically improves singles and coincidence count rates. In the SPECT mode, this architecture provides high spatial and energy resolution while providing excellent count rate performance.