MAX – Multiple Advances in X-ray
It's more. It's MAX.
MAX assistance is more than just ease of use.
It’s your intelligent personal assistant that proactively works for you, supports you and protects you – even in the most challenging situations. For the best image possible with your system every time.
MAX assistance – Works. Supports. Protects.
Get it right with the first shot.
- Works for you by making positioning for free examinations easier and more accurate. Works with MAX wi-D2 and MAX mini2.
- Supports you by displaying the current detector angle on the MAXtouch screen. This eliminates the need to guess the tube angle: just align the tube according to the detector angle shown. For enhanced exam quality and consistency.
- Protects you and your patients by reducing repeat exposures for incorrect angles and grid cut-off.
Maximized comfort at your fingertips.
- Works for you by providing all necessary information on the large, intuitive color touchscreen and giving you complete control exactly where you need it.
- Supports you by allowing you to quickly and efficiently change all key image parameters directly on the tube. Uniquely lets you adjust the order of exams.
- Protects you with status messages, providing guidance and increasing safety by reducing the time unsteady or insecure patients spend alone in the room.
SmartTouch – Touch-sensitive technology4
Improves safety for patients and staff.
- Works for you with touch-sensitive technology that is only active with the touch of a human hand.
- Supports you by providing intuitive system control while improving safety.
- Protects you and your patients by preventing unintentional system movements for improved safety.
1MAXalign is pending 510(k) clearance and is not yet commercially available in the U.S.
2MAX wi-D and MAX mini are pending 510(k) clearance and are not yet commercially available in the U.S.
3MAXtouch is pending 510(k) clearance and is not yet commercially available in the U.S.
Option for Luminos Agile Max and Luminos dRF Max.
4SmartTouch with Ysio Max is pending 510(k) clearance and is not yet commercially available in the U.S.