Siemens Integrated Service ManagementTM
Taking your hospital to the next level of efficiency
Siemens Integrated Service Management™ is a comprehensive package that covers the analysis, planning, management and monitoring of all of your medical systems service and maintenance activities. Employing state-of-the-art service management and controlling software to optimize your service processes, Siemens Integrated Service ManagementTM also ensures compliance with legal standards and industry regulatory guidelines.
Service Features in Detail
- Flexible solutions tailored to your individual requirements
- Service management and controlling
- Site management, as needed (on-site project manager)
- Cooperation with your in-house service personnel (if desired)
- Support regulatory requirements1
- Periodic reporting on and controlling of services rendered and budgeting
- Utilization of innovative proactive service technologies
1As part of our Integrated Service Management program, we pay special attention to maintaining your equipment in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements. CAFM tools provide comprehensive data to inform our service management team about how your equipment is performing. This data allows us to continuously monitor a unit’s performance using user-defined critical parameters, and issue detailed reports at regular intervals so that your employees are always in the loop. It also enables us to comply with your customized Service Level Agreements (SLA).
Siemens reserves the right to modify the design and specifications contained herein without prior notice. Some of the shown service configurations may possibly not be available in all countries. Please contact your local Siemens sales representative for the most current information.