ACUSON SC2000 Ultrasound System
Precision at the speed of life.
Reference Articles on Clinical Use
The following articles published in peer reviewed journals provide additional clinical and technical information on the ACUSON SC2000 ultrasound system as well as clinical applications available on the platform.
- Thavendiranathan P, Liu S, Datta S, Walls M, et al. “Automated Quantification of Mitral Inflow and Aortic Outflow Stroke Volumes by Three-Dimensional Real-Time Volume Color-Doppler Transthoracic Echocardiography: Comparison with Pulsed-Wave Doppler and Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging,” J. of Am Soc. Echocard. 2012, vol.25;1;56-65
- Thavendiranathan P, Liu S, Datta S, Rajagopalan S, et al. “Quantification of Chronic Functional Mitral Regurgitation by Automated 3-Dimensional Peak and Integrated Proximal Isovelocity Surface Area and Stroke Volume Techniques Using Real-Time 3-Dimensional Volume Color Doppler Echocardiography: In Vitro and Clinical Validation,” Circ Cardiovascular Imaging 2013;6:125-133.
- Calleja A, Thavendiranathan P, Ionasec RI, Houle H, et al. “Automated Quantitative 3-Dimensional Modeling of the Aortic Valve and Root by 3- Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography in Normals, Aortic Regurgitation, and Aortic Stenosis Comparison to Computed Tomography in Normals and Clinical Implications,” Circ Cardiovascular Imaging 2013;6:99-108.
- Grayburn PA, Weissman NJ and Zamorano JL. “Quantitation of Mitral Regurgitation,” Circulation 2012;126:2005-2017.
- de Agustin JA, Marcos-Alberca P, Fernandez-Golfin C, Goncalves A et al. “Direct Measurement of Proximal Isovelocity Surface Area by Single-Beat Three-Dimensional Color Doppler Echocardiography in Mitral Regurgitation: A Validation Study,” J Am Soc Echocardiography 2012
- Thavendiranathan P, Liu S, Verhaert D, Calleja A, et al. “Feasibility, Accuracy, and Reproducibility of Real-Time Full-Volume 3D Transthoracic Echocardiography to Measure LV Volumes and Systolic Function: A Fully Automated Endocardial Contouring Algorithm in Sinus Rhythm and Atrial Fibrillation,” JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging; Vol 5:3:239-251.
- Thavendiranathan P, Dermot P, Thomas JD, Flamm SD et al. “Quantitative Assessment of Mitral Regurgitation: Validation of New Methods,” JACC; Vol 60:16:1470-1483
- Motoki H, Dahiya A, Bhargava M Wazni OM et al. “Assessment of Left Atrial Mechanics in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation: Comparison between Two-Dimensional Speckle-Based Strain and Velocity Vector Imaging,” J Am Soc Echocardiography 2012
- Biaggi P, Carasso S, Garceau P, Greutmann M et al. “Comparison of Two Different Speckle Tracking Software Systems: Does the Method Matter?,” Echocardiography 2011;28:539-547.
- Carasso S, Biaggi P, Rakowski H, Mutlak D et al. “Velocity Vector Imaging: Standard Tissue-Tracking Results Acquired in Normals—The VVI-STRAIN Study,” J Am Soc Echocardiography 2012; Vol 25:5:543-552.
- Carasso S, Yang H, Woo A, Vannan M et al. “Systolic Myocardial Mechanics in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Novel Concepts and Implications for Clinical Status,” J Am Soc Echocardiography 2008; Vol 21:6:675-683.